On the 4th January 2011, UK VAT rate increased to 20%. Good news, we're picking up this increase so you will not have to and our prices will not change.
These are the terms and conditions which will apply to your purchase of clothing, accessories and other goods ("Goods") from the Warehouse web site at www.warehouse-london.com and our iPhone/iPad App available from the Apple App store (the "Websites").
The website and Goods are provided by Warehouse Fashions Limited, a company registered in England under number 06822214 whose a registered office at The Triangle, Stanton Harcourt Industrial Estate, Stanton Harcourt, Witney, Oxfordshire, OX29 5UT ("we", "us", "our"). When we refer to "you" and "your" we mean the user of the Website and purchaser of Goods.
These terms and conditions form a legally binding contract between us and you. Your acceptance of the terms and conditions is given when you purchase Goods from us. You should read these terms and conditions carefully before buying anything from this Website. Our VAT number is GB927570405004.
The terms and conditions contain the following sections:
Part 1 - Information about the Website and the Goods
This Part sets out some terms about information on the Website, descriptions of Goods and how you use the Website.
Separate Notices and Disclaimers apply to your use of the Website. By accepting these terms and conditions you also agree to the Notices and Disclaimers.
We try to make sure that all information on the Website, including descriptions of our Goods, and listed prices, are accurate and correct at all times. However, mistakes do happen. We will try to resolve all information errors the Website as soon as reasonably possible, and if we reasonably think that such an error has affected your purchase of Goods we will try to let you know. However, because we take these steps we will not be liable to you for any errors on the Website.
You should bear in mind that buying clothing and accessories over the internet provides a different shopping experience to buying in-store. In particular you acknowledge that:
- The colours which are shown for the Goods on the Website will depend on many factors – including your display settings;
- All sizes and measurements are approximate;
- All Goods are subject to availability - we may not be able to supply your order;
- Any delivery estimates given on the Website or by email are estimates only;
- The Goods and promotions which are offered on the Website may not be available in-store, and vice-versa.
- You are responsible for ensuring that your login details, password and all other details in relation to your account remain confidential at all times.
Part 2 - Buying and Reserving Goods
This Part sets out some terms which apply to your purchase of Goods from us through the Website.
Part 2a - Purchase
You make an offer to purchase a product from us (your "Order") by completing the staged process on the Website as set out below:
- Adding product to your shopping basket
- Checkout step 1 – Login details
- Checkout step 2 – address details
- Checkout step 3 – payment details
- Confirmation of order
Please refer to part 4 for the special terms and conditions relating to the from 90 minute delivery services whereby the staged purchase process is varied.
Your Order only constitutes an offer to purchase Goods from us, and does not form a binding contract until accepted by us. Where you order more than one product your Order contains a series of offers for each product individually.
On receipt of your Order, we will send you an Order acknowledgement email to the email address which you provide in the Order process. This Order acknowledgement email will contain your Order number, details of the Goods ordered and a delivery estimate. Note that this email is only to acknowledge that your order has been received, and is not acceptance by us of any offers to purchase Goods.
We must receive full payment both of the price of the Goods and any delivery charges before we can accept any offers. Where you select to pay by credit or debit card we will process the payment at the time of preparing your Goods for dispatch with the exception of from 90 minute orders, whereby payment will be processed upon receipt of your Order.
An offer made by you to purchase a product shall only be deemed to be accepted by us when we dispatch that product to you and send you an Order dispatch email which includes details of the product. We reserve the right to refuse any offers in an Order prior to acceptance. If a product is not available we will include details of the unavailable product in the Order dispatch email. A product which is not available will not be included in the contract for a product which is dispatched.
All prices and charges on the Website are in UK pounds sterling (although we provide an indicative price in other currencies). Delivery charges may apply and these will be displayed in the order process.
All prices are, unless otherwise stated, inclusive of UK VAT and other applicable UK taxes. Our VAT number is: GB927570405004. The actual price charged to overseas customers will be subject to the exchange rate applied by the customer's credit or debit card company.
If you order Goods from our Website for delivery outside the UK, they may be subject to import duties and taxes which are levied when the delivery reaches the specified destination. You will be responsible for payment of any such import duties and taxes. Please note that we have no control over these charges and cannot predict their amount. Please contact your local customs office for further information before placing your order.
Please note that you must comply with all applicable laws and regulations of the country for which the Goods are destined. We will not be liable for any breach by you of any such laws.
For customers using an Warehouse Card promotional discount code, please note this discount is only applicable when purchasing on your Warehouse Card.
Part 2b - Delivery
We currently offer the delivery options detailed on our delivery page.
We endeavour to ensure that the Products that you order are provided by the agreed delivery date and where applicable time, however, delays are occasionally inevitable due to unforeseen circumstances. Neither Warehouse nor our nominated carrier shall be under any liability for any delay or failure to deliver the Products within the estimated time frame.
Risk of loss and damage of Products passes to you on the date and time of delivery of the Products.
Delivery for all items outside of the EU will be 7-10 days, except where this is not possible due to external factors such as terrorism or adverse weather, for example.
Delivery costs are as follows:
- UK: from £3.99
- Republic Of Ireland: from €4.99
- Europe: €9.99
- USA & Australia: $10
- Rest of World: $25
Part 3 - Returning Goods
This Part 3 sets out the terms which govern your right to return any Goods that you do not want to keep. Please refer to part 4 for the special terms and conditions relating to the from 90 minute delivery services whereby the returns process is varied.
When we deliver your Goods to you we will include a returns slip, and information on how to return Goods to us. If you want to return any items you must complete the returns slip and enclose this with the items you are returning. We regret that for reasons of hygiene, we are unable to refund or exchange earrings.
You can, at any time within one month of receiving Goods from us, (14 days for reduced or sale products) cancel your contract and return any Goods to us.
You must then, within one month of receiving the Goods, (14 days for reduced or sale products) return the Goods to us by using the following methods:
- Sending them in a securely wrapped parcel to Warehouse Fashions Limited, The Triangle, Stanton Harcourt Industrial Estate, Stanton Harcourt, Witney, Oxfordshire, OX29 5UT; or
- On UK sales only by returning them with the returns slip to your nearest stand alone store; or
- By using the Collect+ service
We offer a free postal returns service on UK only sales. In order to take advantage of this service, please follow the instructions on the delivery note enclosed with the Goods. Once you decide to return the Goods you must not use them and must take reasonable care of them while they remain in your possession. The Goods must be returned to us intact, undamaged as soon as reasonably possible. We will refund to the payment card the price paid for the Goods returned.
To use the free Collect+ service (UK only), you can return your unwanted good(s) to any parcel drop point located in over 3,800 local stores - please ensure you include your completed dispatch note. You'll receive proof of postage and a code to track your return online. Click here to find your local Collect+ store or text COLLECT and your postcode to 84555 (e.g. COLLECT NG23 5 HD). Texts to 84555 are charged at your standard network rates and texts from 84555 are free to receive. Full terms and conditions at www.collectplus.co.uk/smsterms
Separate to the rights granted under this Part 3, UK, ROI and EU customers enjoy cancellation rights under the Consumer Contracts (Information, Cancellation and Additional Charges) Regulations 2013. You can cancel your contract before the end of the statutory cancellation period (14 working days from the day after you receive the Goods) by sending us written confirmation of cancellation from you. We will need you to complete the Withdrawal Form here and return it back to us. You will find details on how to send this back to us on the Withdrawal Form or you can cancel your order by forwarding the Withdrawal Form by email to helpme@Warehouse.co.uk You must then return the Goods to us in the manner specified in this Part 3 in order to receive your refund.
Exceptions to your refund and cancellation rights apply. Exceptions include, but are not limited to, the following:
- personalised Goods; and
- monogrammed Goods
Other Goods may be added to this list from time to time
Nothing under these terms and conditions affects your statutory rights.
Returning Goods to Store (UK & ROI only)
Please note, Paypal orders cannot be returned to stores, please use the free returns label and return by post. 90 Minute Deliveries can only be returned to stores, and not by post.If you wish to return items to an Warehouse store, you must take them within one month of dispatch, (14 days for reduced or sale products) to one of our UK Warehouse stores using the dispatch note enclosed in your parcel as your receipt. This facility is not available at any Warehouse concession or department store or outside of the UK or ROI.
The dispatch note must be presented and you will be asked for the reason for the return and whether you wish for to exchange the product or obtain a refund. We regret that for reasons of hygiene, we are unable to refund or exchange earrings. Please ensure that Knickers, G-strings and Swimwear are tried on over your own underwear. We reserve the right to refuse returns of items where it is apparent that this has not been done. Please ensure you return them to us in their original condition and packaging, unworn and unwashed, with all labels intact.
Click here to find your nearest Warehouse store.
Please note that items purchased through the 'from 90 minutes delivery service' can only be returned to Warehouse stand alone stores within the UK.
Returning Goods by Post (UK & ROI only)
If you wish to return your goods by post, follow the instructions outlined below.
- Write your name, address, postcode and order number on the returns form.
- Complete the returns form and enclose it with your Goods.
- Ensure your Goods are in a securely wrapped parcel and place a returns address label on the parcel.
- The returns address is Warehouse Fashions Limited, The Triangle, Stanton Harcourt Industrial Estate, Stanton Harcourt, Witney, Oxford, OX29 5UT.
- Take the parcel (with enclosed returns form) and the dispatch note to the Post Office. The clerk will stamp the proof of posting on the dispatch note which you should retain until you receive your refund.
- Please remember to complete the returns form with your returned product(s).
Returning Goods by Post (International & European orders)
If you wish to return your goods by post, follow the instructions outlined below:
- Write your name, address, postcode and order number on the returns form.
- Complete the returns form and enclose it with your Goods.
- Ensure your Goods are in a securely wrapped parcel and place a returns address label on the parcel.
- The returns address is Warehouse Fashions Limited, The Triangle, Stanton Harcourt Industrial Estate, Stanton Harcourt, Witney, Oxford, United Kingdom OX29 5UT.
- Send the parcel (with enclosed returns forms) to us using the nominated carrier specified on the delivery note enclosed with the Goods. Ensure that you obtain a stamp (or other proof of posting) on the dispatch note which you should retain until you receive your refund.
- Please note that we will only accept returns dispatched through our nominated carriers.
- Please remember to complete the returns form with your returned product(s).
- The delivery cost of returning the item to us is your responsibility. All customs and import duties will be your responsibility. When booking your return you should select 'duty payable by sender'.
- If you return a faulty item to us, you will be liable for the import duty (but we will refund this once we have received the product and established that the product is faulty) on the condition that you send proof of this to us via the 'Contact Us' page of the website. Please note that the refund will be made by BACS only.
- Refund will be made within 14 days from receipt of the returned item.
Part 4 - General terms relating to our relationship with you
This Part 4 sets out some general terms that govern our relationship with you and purchases by you.
We will not be responsible for the performance of any obligations under these terms and conditions in the case of an event outside of our reasonable control (force majeure), including (but not limited to) strikes, lockouts, failures of third party systems or networks, acts of god, fire, earthquake, storm, flood or other natural disaster, civil unrest, acts of terrorism, deliberate sabotage of or malicious damage to equipment or data or for damage to or destruction of premises or equipment.
All notices which we need to give to you under these terms and conditions will be sent by us to your registered e-mail address.
All communications from you to us must be made in English.
These terms and conditions set out the entire agreement between you and us in respect of the sale, purchase and use of the Goods. They supersede any previous agreement or understanding in relation to the subject matter hereof. They may only be varied where separately agreed in writing between you and us.
If any provision of these terms and conditions is held by any competent authority to be invalid or unenforceable in whole or in part, the validity of the other provisions (and the remainder of the provision in question) shall be unaffected.
Save to the extent that you exercise your right as a consumer to bring an action in or rely on the laws of your country of domicile, the interpretation, construction, effect and enforceability of these terms and conditions shall be governed by English Law, and you and we agree to submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of English courts for the determination of disputes.
Part 5 - Competitions and Promotions
When more than one discount code is available to use at warehouse-london.com, customers can only redeem one discount code per order.
Part 6 - Gift Cards
Once activated, the Warehouse Gift Card is redeemable for full or part payment of products on our website warehouse-london.com by entering the card number and the PIN number beneath the scratch off PIN panel, and in Warehouse stand alone stores, within the UK and ROI upon presentation. The amount of your purchase will be deducted from the balance on the card.
Gift cards may be used in the following ROI concessions: Dubline Clerys, Tullamore tempest, Omni Park Tempest.
Gift Cards cannot be refunded, exchanged for cash or vouchers, or be used to settle any outstanding Warehouse account card.
Please treat your Gift Card as cash, Warehouse cannot be responsible for lost, damaged or stolen cards and cannot be replaced.
The minimum amount to activate or top up a Gift Card is £1/€1 and the maximum card limit is £500/€500. Gift cards can be topped up at any till point in store by informing the sales advisor of the amount to be added. Gift Cards are not for resale.
Your Gift Card balance may be checked in store or online at warehouse-london.com or by contacting Customer Services here
All refunds of goods or services purchased with your Gift Card will be made in accordance with Warehouse refund policy. This does not affect your statutory rights.
Follow the link www.voucherexpress.co.uk/verse/warehouse in order to purchase a Gift Card online.
If you have made a mistake on your order, please contact Customer Services and we will do our best to rectify the problem.
Gift Cards expire 2 years from its last use. Any balance remaining will be reduced to nil and forfeited.
Warehouse reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions and any such change will be effective once included in the text of the terms and conditions published on warehouse-london.com relation to gift cards. You should check the terms and conditions posted here periodically to ensure that you are aware of and comply with the current version.
Issued by: Warehouse Fashions Limited
Registered office: The Triangle, Stanton Harcourt Industrial Estate, Stanton Harcourt, Witney, Oxfordshire, OX29 5UT
Part 7 - Students
Purchase is necessary.
The discount is available to residents of the United Kingdom and the Republic of Ireland aged 16 years or over only.
The discount can only be redeemed in the Discount Period against Warehouse products purchased on the Website or standalone store.
To be eligible and to redeem the 10% discount on all items (exclusions may apply), you must be a NUS Cardholder, NUS Extra Cardholder or UNiDAYs Member. To redeem your discount online, you must enter your NUS Extra student card number on the Warehouse website at the checkout or log into your UNiDAYs account to receive a unique discount code. For the avoidance of doubt, the UNIDAYs discount is only redeemable on the Warehouse Website. To redeem your NUS or NUS Extra discount in a Warehouse Standalone Store or Concession, you must show a valid student card at the till point which includes photographic ID. The discounts are available in all Warehouse Standalone Stores and Concessions excluding John Lewis Department Stores, Outfit Stores and all Factory Outlets. All participating store locations can be found on the Warehouse Website and the discount is not available in conjunction with any other offer, discount, competition, promotion or Warehouse gift voucher.
The discount is non refundable, non transferable and cannot be redeemed for cash.
The discount is not valid on Warehouse delivery services.
This discount is not open to anyone associated with the discount; either employees, friends, families or agents. This includes employees of Aurora Fashions Group Limited and its group companies.
The Promoter reserves the right to cancel, amend, terminate or temporarily suspend this discount in the event of any circumstances outside the Promoter’s reasonable control.
Your statutory rights are not affected. This discount is governed by English law and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
Promoter: Warehouse Fashions Limited (registered company number: 6822219), The Triangle, Stanton Harcourt Industrial Estate, Stanton Harcourt, Witney, Oxfordshire OX29 5UT.
Part 8 - Selected Stores Offer
From the 6th February 2018 we will be running a Buy One Get One Half Price offer on Sale Items in selected Warehouse Stores.
1. Offer is only available in selected Warehouse Standalone stores, the offer not available online or in any concession stores.
2. Offer is valid for a limited time only.
3. Offer applies to selected markdown products only and cannot be used in conjunction with other discounts.
4. Any refunds or exchanges will take into account the discount.
5. Warehouse reserves the right to change these terms and conditions on reasonable notice.
We reserve the right to change the terms and conditions under which the Website and the Goods are provided. Any such change in terms and conditions will be effective to all new orders once included in the text of these terms and conditions and published on the Website. You should check the terms and conditions posted on the Website periodically to ensure that you are aware of and comply with the current version.
If you have any questions about the terms and conditions, the Goods or the Website please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
EXTERNAL PRIVACY NOTICE
(A) This Notice
|Summary - This Notice|
|This Notice explains how we Process Personal Data. This Notice may be amended or updated from time to time, so please check it regularly for updates.|
This Notice is issued by each of the Controller entities listed in Section (R) below (together, “Warehouse”, “we”, “us” and “our”) and is addressed to individuals outside our organisation with whom we interact, including customers, visitors to our Sites, users of our Apps, other users of our products or services, and visitors to our premises (together, “you”). Defined terms used in this Notice are explained in Section (S) below.
This Notice may be amended or updated from time to time to reflect changes in our practices with respect to the Processing of Personal Data, or changes in applicable law. We encourage you to read this Notice carefully, and to regularly check this page to review any changes we might make in accordance with the terms of this Notice.
(B) Collection of Personal Data
|Summary – Collection of Personal Data|
|We collect or obtain Personal Data: when those data are provided to us (e.g., where you contact us); in the course of our relationship with you (e.g., if you make a purchase); when you make Personal Data public (e.g., if you make a public post about us on social media); when you download, install, or use any of our Apps; when you visit our Sites; when you register to use any of our Sites, Apps, products, or services; or when you interact with any third party content or advertising on a Site or in an App. We may also receive Personal Data about you from third parties (e.g., law enforcement authorities).|
Collection of Personal Data: We collect or obtain Personal Data about you from the following sources:
- Data provided to us: We obtain Personal Data when those data are provided to us (e.g., where you contact us via email or telephone, or by any other means, or when you provide us with your business card, or when you submit a job application).
- Relationship data: We collect or obtain Personal Data in the ordinary course of our relationship with you (e.g., we provide a service to you).
- Data you make public: We collect or obtain Personal Data that you manifestly choose to make public, including via social media (e.g., we may collect information from your social media profile(s), if you make a public post about us).
- App data: We collect or obtain Personal Data when you download or use any of our Apps.
- Site data: We collect or obtain Personal Data when you visit any of our Sites or use any features or resources available on or through a Site.
- Registration details: We collect or obtain Personal Data when you use, or register to use, any of our Sites, Apps, products, or services.
- Content and advertising information: If you interact with any third-party content or advertising on a Site or in an App (including third party plugins and cookies) we receive Personal Data from the relevant third-party provider of that content or advertising.
- Third party information: We collect or obtain Personal Data from third parties who provide it to us (e.g., credit reference agencies; law enforcement authorities; etc.).
(C) Creation of Personal Data
We also create Personal Data about you in certain circumstances, such as records of your interactions with us, and details of your past interactions with us. We may also combine Personal Data from any of our Sites, Apps, products, or services, including where those data are collected from different devices.
(D) Categories of Personal Data we Process
|Summary – Categories of Personal Data we Process|
|We Process: your personal details (e.g., your name); demographic data (e.g., your age); your contact details (e.g., your address); records of your consents; purchase details; payment details (e.g., your billing address); information about our Sites and Apps (e.g., the type of device you are using); details of your employer (where relevant); information about your interactions with our content or advertising; and any views or opinions you provide to us.|
We Process the following categories of Personal Data about you:
- Personal details: given name(s) and preferred name.
- Demographic information: date of birth / age; title and language preferences.
- Contact details: correspondence address; shipping address; telephone number; email address; and social media details.
- Consent records: records of any consents you have given, together with the date and time, means of consent and any related information (e.g., the subject matter of the consent).
- Purchase details: records of purchases and prices; consignee name, address, contact telephone number and email address.
- Payment details: Payment records; billing address; payment method; bank account number or credit card number; cardholder or accountholder name; card or account security details; card ‘valid from’ date; card expiry date; payment amount; payment date.
- Data relating to our Sites and Apps: device type; operating system; browser type; browser settings; IP address; language settings; dates and times of connecting to a Site; App usage statistics; App settings; dates and times of connecting to an App; location data, and other technical communications information (some of which may constitute Personal Data); email address ; password; usage data; aggregate statistical information.
- Content and advertising data: records of your interactions with our online advertising and content, records of advertising and content displayed on pages or App screens displayed to you, and any interaction you may have had with such content or advertising (e.g., mouse hover, mouse clicks, any forms you complete in whole or in part) and any touchscreen interactions.
- Views and opinions: any views and opinions that you choose to send to us, or publicly post about us on social media platforms.
(E) Sensitive Personal Data
|Summary – Sensitive Personal Data|
|We do not seek to collect or otherwise Process Sensitive Personal Data. Where we need to Process Sensitive Personal Data for a legitimate purpose, we do so in accordance with applicable law.|
We do not seek to collect or otherwise Process Sensitive Personal Data in the ordinary course of our business. Where it becomes necessary to Process your Sensitive Personal Data for any reason, we rely on one of the following legal bases:
- Compliance with applicable law: We may Process your Sensitive Personal Data where the Processing is required or permitted by applicable law.
- Detection and prevention of crime: We may Process your Sensitive Personal Data where the Processing is necessary for the detection or prevention of crime (e.g., the prevention of fraud);
- Establishment, exercise or defence of legal rights: We may Process your Sensitive Personal Data where the Processing is necessary for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal rights; or
- Consent: We may Process your Sensitive Personal Data where we have, in accordance with applicable law, obtained your prior, express consent prior to Processing your Sensitive Personal Data (this legal basis is only used in relation to Processing that is entirely voluntary – it is not used for Processing that is necessary or obligatory in any way).
If you provide Sensitive Personal Data to us, you must ensure that it is lawful for you to disclose such data to us, and you must ensure a valid legal basis applies to the Processing of those Sensitive Personal Data.
(F) Purposes of Processing and legal bases for Processing
|Summary – Purposes of Processing and legal bases for Processing|
|The purposes for which we Process Personal Data, subject to applicable law, and the legal bases on which we perform such Processing, are as follows:|
|Processing activity||Legal basis for Processing|
(G) Disclosure of Personal Data to third parties
|Summary – Disclosure of Personal Data to third parties|
|We disclose Personal Data to: legal and regulatory authorities; our external advisors; our Processors; any party as necessary in connection with legal proceedings; any party as necessary for investigating, detecting or preventing criminal offences; any purchaser of our business; and any third-party providers of advertising, plugins or content used on our Sites or our Apps.|
We disclose Personal Data to other entities within the Warehouse group, for legitimate business purposes and the operation of our Sites, Apps, products, or services to you), in accordance with applicable law. In addition, we disclose Personal Data to
- you and, where appropriate, your appointed representatives;
- legal and regulatory authorities, upon request, or for the purposes of reporting any actual or suspected breach of applicable law or regulation;
- accountants, auditors, lawyers and other outside professional advisors to Warehouse subject to binding contractual obligations of confidentiality;
- third party Processors such as but not limited to (Some of these partners may be located anywhere in the world, subject to the requirements noted below in this Section (G) ):
- Adyen - online payment services providers
- CEVA - Distribution Centre Operator (and the relevant shipping companies fulfilling our order deliveries)
- Maru/edr - independent research agency
- Ascensos – customer services provider
- Datitude – analytics and data provider
- SalesForce Commerce – website platform provider
- Zeta Global – email service provider
- MailChimp – email service provider
- Ikano – Warehouse StoreCard provider
- Hemmingways – Gift Card provider
- Bazaarvoice – Rating and Reviews provider
- OneMarket – eReceipts provider
- LinkShare – Affiliate marketing agency
- ThreePipe – Digital Marketing agency
- FitsMe – Fit recommendations provider
- Unidays – Student Discount provider
- NUS - Student Discount provider
- Any relevant party, law enforcement agency or court, to the extent necessary for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal rights;
- Any relevant party for the purposes of prevention, investigation, detection or prosecution of criminal offences or the execution of criminal penalties;
- Any relevant third-party acquirer(s), in the event that we sell or transfer all or any relevant portion of our business or assets (including in the event of a reorganization, dissolution or liquidation); and
If we engage a third-party Processor to Process your Personal Data, the Processor will be subject to binding contractual obligations to: (i) only Process the Personal Data in accordance with our prior written instructions; and (ii) use measures to protect the confidentiality and security of the Personal Data; together with any additional requirements under applicable law.
We Process Personal Data for the purposes of automated decision-making and Profiling, which is carried out for the following purposes:
|Profiling activity||Logic of the Profiling activity||Consequences for you|
|Customised discounts||Where we analyse your purchasing activity and your interests. This information is analysed to determine the most appropriate promotions and discounts to offer you.||This Profiling activity may mean that you receive discounts that are not available to others, and that others receive discounts that are not available to you.|
(I) International transfer of Personal Data
|Summary – International transfer of Personal Data|
|We transfer Personal Data to recipients in other countries. Where we transfer Personal Data from the EEA to a recipient outside the EEA that is not in an Adequate Jurisdiction, we do so on the basis of the Privacy Shield.|
Because of the international nature of our business, we transfer Personal Data within the Warehouse group, and to third parties as noted in Section (G) above, in connection with the purposes set out in this Notice. For this reason, we transfer Personal Data to other countries that may have different laws and data protection compliance requirements to those that apply in the country in which you are located. These include countries both inside and outside the EEA.
Where we transfer your Personal Data from the EEA to recipients located outside the EEA who are not in Adequate Jurisdictions, where possible we do so on the basis of the Privacy Shield. The 3rd parties we use who are covered on this basis are
Please note that when you transfer any Personal Data directly to a Warehouse entity established outside the EEA, we are not responsible for that transfer of your Personal Data, please also note that some entities such as Zeta Global - India are not covered by the above privacy shield. We will nevertheless Process your Personal Data, from the point at which we receive those data, in accordance with the provisions of this Notice.
(J) Data security
We have implemented appropriate technical and organisational security measures designed to protect your Personal Data against accidental or unlawful destruction, loss, alteration, unauthorised disclosure, unauthorised access, and other unlawful or unauthorised forms of Processing, in accordance with applicable law.
Because the internet is an open system, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will implement all reasonable measures to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to us using the internet – any such transmission is at your own risk and you are responsible for ensuring that any Personal Data that you send to us are sent securely.
(K) Data accuracy
We take every reasonable step to ensure that:
- your Personal Data that we Process are accurate and, where necessary, kept up to date; and
- any of your Personal Data that we Process that are inaccurate (having regard to the purposes for which they are Processed) are erased or rectified without delay.
From time to time we may ask you to confirm the accuracy of your Personal Data.
(L) Data minimisation
We take every reasonable step to ensure that your Personal Data that we Process are limited to the Personal Data reasonably necessary in connection with the purposes set out in this Notice.
(M) Data retention
|Summary – Data retention|
|We take every reasonable step to ensure that your Personal Data are only retained for as long as they are needed in connection with a lawful purpose.|
We take every reasonable step to ensure that your Personal Data are only Processed for the minimum period necessary for the purposes set out in this Notice. The criteria for determining the duration for which we will retain your Personal Data are as follows:
- (1) we will retain Personal Data in a form that permits identification only for as long as:
- (a) we maintain an ongoing relationship with you (e.g., where you have an account with us, or you are lawfully included in our mailing list and have not unsubscribed); or
- (b) your Personal Data are necessary in connection with the lawful purposes set out in this Notice, for which we have a valid legal basis (e.g., where your personal data are included in a contract between us and your employer, and we have a legitimate interest in processing those data for the purposes of operating our business and fulfilling our obligations under that contract; or where we have a legal obligation to retain your Personal Data),
- (2) the duration of:
- (a) any applicable limitation period under applicable law (i.e., any period during which any person could bring a legal claim against us in connection with your Personal Data, or to which your Personal Data are relevant); and
- (b) an additional two (2) month period following the end of such applicable limitation period (so that, if a person brings a claim at the end of the limitation period, we are still afforded a reasonable amount of time in which to identify any Personal Data that are relevant to that claim),
- (3) in addition, if any relevant legal claims are brought, we continue to Process Personal Data for such additional periods as are necessary in connection with that claim.
During the periods noted in paragraphs (2)(a) and (2)(b) above, we will restrict our Processing of your Personal Data to storage of, and maintaining the security of, those data, except to the extent that those data need to be reviewed in connection with any legal claim, or any obligation under applicable law.
Once the periods in paragraphs (1), (2) and (3) above, each to the extent applicable, have concluded, we will either:
- permanently delete or destroy the relevant Personal Data; or
- anonymize the relevant Personal Data
(N) Your legal rights
|Summary – Your legal rights|
|Subject to applicable law, you may have a number of rights, including: the right not to provide your Personal Data to us; the right of access to your Personal Data; the right to request rectification of inaccuracies; the right to request the erasure, or restriction of Processing, of your Personal Data; the right to object to the Processing of your Personal Data; the right to have your Personal Data transferred to another Controller; the right to withdraw consent; and the right to lodge complaints with Data Protection Authorities. In some cases it will be necessary to provide evidence of your identity before we can give effect to these rights.|
Subject to applicable law, you may have the following rights regarding the Processing of your Relevant Personal Data:
- the right not to provide your Personal Data to us (however, please note that we will be unable to provide you with the full benefit of our Sites, Apps, products, or services, if you do not provide us with your Personal Data – e.g., we might not be able to process your requests without the necessary details);
- the right to request access to, or copies of, your Relevant Personal Data, together with information regarding the nature, Processing and disclosure of those Relevant Personal Data;
- the right to request rectification of any inaccuracies in your Relevant Personal Data;
- the right to request, on legitimate grounds:
- erasure of your Relevant Personal Data; or
- restriction of Processing of your Relevant Personal Data;
- the right to have certain Relevant Personal Data transferred to another Controller, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format, to the extent applicable;
- where we Process your Relevant Personal Data on the basis of your consent, the right to withdraw that consent (noting that such withdrawal does not affect the lawfulness of any Processing performed prior to the date on which we receive notice of such withdrawal, and does not prevent the Processing of your Personal Data in reliance upon any other available legal bases); and
- the right to lodge complaints regarding the Processing of your Relevant Personal Data with a Data Protection Authority (in particular, the Data Protection Authority of the EU Member State in which you live, or in which you work, or in which the alleged infringement occurred, each if applicable).
Subject to applicable law, you may also have the following additional rights regarding the Processing of your Relevant Personal Data:
- the right to object, on grounds relating to your particular situation, to the Processing of your Relevant Personal Data by us or on our behalf; and
- the right to object to the Processing of your Relevant Personal Data by us or on our behalf for direct marketing purposes.
This does not affect your statutory rights
To exercise one or more of these rights, or to ask a question about these rights or any other provision of this Notice, or about our Processing of your Personal Data, please use the contact details provided in Section (R) below. Please note that:
- in some cases it will be necessary to provide evidence of your identity before we can give effect to these rights; and
- where your request requires the establishment of additional facts (e.g., a determination of whether any Processing is non-compliant with applicable law) we will investigate your request reasonably promptly, before deciding what action to take.
- The Warehouse Privacy Council email@example.com
- Ascensos Customer Services firstname.lastname@example.org
- “App” means any application made available by us (including where we make such applications available via third party stores or marketplaces, or by any other means).
- “Adequate Jurisdiction” means a jurisdiction that has been formally designated by the European Commission as providing an adequate level of protection for Personal Data.
- “Cookie” means a small file that is placed on your device when you visit a website (including our Sites). In this Notice, a reference to a “Cookie” includes analogous technologies such as web beacons and clear GIFs.
- “Controller” means the entity that decides how and why Personal Data are Processed. In many jurisdictions, the Controller has primary responsibility for complying with applicable data protection laws.
- “Data Protection Authority” means an independent public authority that is legally tasked with overseeing compliance with applicable data protection laws.
- “EEA” means the European Economic Area.
- “Personal Data” means information that is about any individual, or from which any individual is directly or indirectly identifiable, in particular by reference to an identifier such as a name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier or to one or more factors specific to the physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity of that individual.
- “Process”, “Processing” or “Processed” means anything that is done with any Personal Data, whether or not by automated means, such as collection, recording, organisation, structuring, storage, adaptation or alteration, retrieval, consultation, use, disclosure by transmission, dissemination or otherwise making available, alignment or combination, restriction, erasure or destruction.
- “Processor” means any person or entity that Processes Personal Data on behalf of the Controller (other than employees of the Controller).
- “Profiling” means any form of automated Processing of Personal Data consisting of the use of Personal Data to evaluate certain personal aspects relating to a natural person, in particular to analyse or predict aspects concerning that natural person's performance at work, economic situation, health, personal preferences, interests, reliability, behaviour, location or movements.
- “Relevant Personal Data” means Personal Data in respect of which we are the Controller.
- “Sensitive Personal Data” means Personal Data about race or ethnicity, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, physical or mental health, sexual life, any actual or alleged criminal offences or penalties, national identification number, or any other information that are deemed to be sensitive under applicable law.
- “Standard Contractual Clauses” means template transfer clauses adopted by the European Commission or adopted by a Data Protection Authority and approved by the European Commission.
- “Site” means any website operated, or maintained, by us or on our behalf.
(O) Cookies and similar technologies
(Q) Direct marketing
We Process Personal Data to contact you via email, telephone, direct mail or other communication formats to provide you with information regarding Sites, Apps, products, or services that may be of interest to you. If we provide Sites, Apps, products, or services to you, we may send information to you regarding our Sites, Apps, products, or services, upcoming promotions and other information that may be of interest to you, using the contact details that you have provided to us, subject always to obtaining your prior opt-in consent to the extent required under applicable law.
You may unsubscribe from our marketing communications at any time by simply clicking on the unsubscribe link included in every promotional email we send. After you unsubscribe, we will not send you further promotional emails, but in some circumstances we will continue to contact you to the extent necessary for the purposes of any Sites, Apps, products, or services you have requested.
(R) Details of Controllers
For the purposes of this Notice, the relevant Controllers are:
Alternatively, you may contact us using our online Contact Us form.
When you shop at our Website we use a 128-bit SSL (Secure Sockets layer) encrypted secure internet connection to protect your payment details. Your computer should automatically allow the opening of the secure connection when you place your order. This means that all the details you supply and any responses are encrypted before they are sent over the internet.
You can tell whether a page is secure as 'https' will replace the 'http' at the front of the www.warehouse-london.com in your browser address window. A small locked padlock will also appear in the bottom bar of your browser window.
We will never ask for a customer to confirm any account or credit card details via email and if you receive an email claiming to be from warehouse-london.com asking you to do so then please ignore it and do not respond.
ISIS (Internet Shopping is Safe)
warehouse-london.com is ISIS-accredited. ISIS is run by e-tail industry body IMRG (Interactive Media Retail Group), and is backed by the UK government. ISIS-accredited merchants now account for approximately two thirds of all UK online shopping. You can shop online with confidence wherever you see the ISIS logo because it certifies that the merchant has:
- Registered with the ISIS programme and undertaken to trade in a manner that is legal, decent, honest, truthful and fair had its web site and service reviewed and monitored by IMRG had its Business, VAT and Data Protection registrations checked by IMRG
Verified by Visa and Mastercard® SecureCode™
To give you even more confidence in shopping online with warehouse-london.com, we have introduced Verified by Visa and Mastercard® SecureCode™. These services enhance your existing card account against unauthorised use when you shop with us.
To use this service, you must first register with the bank or other organisation that issued your card.
Wish to make a complaint?
We operate a complaints handling procedure which we will use to try to resolve disputes when they first arise: please contact us here if you have any complaints or comments.
If your dispute remains unresolved, the EU Commission provides an online dispute resolution platform (“ODR Platform”) for disputes regarding items bought online. You can find the ODR Platform here.